FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Zuleimy: "They were in my price range and look stylish while also fulfilling my needs for a warm, waterproof boot."
- Vincent: "winter use"
- catalina: "It was the most affordable boot that had what I was looking for"
- NADINE: "Needed snow boots"
- Dione: "needed new boots"
- Valerie: "Needed new boots now. These are waterproof and look like they'll be warm so they were just what I was looking for."
- Ruth: "fashionable for a pre-teen"
- Carrie: "These shoes caught my eye because I just knew they would be great for the winter. I can wear them over my jeans or even with my leggings. Just love and if these shoes came in brown I would buy them too."
- Diana: "The price and style."
Lani asked: How high does the boot go up your calf? is it knee high?
- Joan: "No not knee high. Just right at the calf line. Just be careful. These boots are fabulous but they fell apart after just one season. I wouldnt buy them again. I have boots crom the 80s and 90s still and these lasted less than a year. Oh and just regular use, no hicking, biking, running, just strictly to work and home and I sit at a desk all day."
- tonja: "It is not knee high, calf high is a good term. Very comfortable and warm, waterproof and a good price. so far it is the only boot I have worn in the 2013/2014 winter and these boots have been perfect! Am so thankful I have had them, it has been frigid and I have had to shovel more this winter than any other Oh, and I have actually gotten compliments on them!"
- Dana: "The top of the boot comes about 6 inches minimum from the knee depending on how long or short your legs are. Awesome boots!!!!"
- Melissa: "It doesn't go up to the knee, maybe about a little less than half of the claf"
- Stacie: "No - it is several inches below the knee."
- Faith: "These come up under the knee a little higher than mid-calf.."
- Fabiola: "Definitely not a knee high boot. Goes up about half way up calf."