FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Norma: "they are good looking and they come in my size,and the price was good."
- Kathy: "Cue Boots!"
- Anita: "Cute, stylish & part of the BOGO deal!"
- sheila: "looks"
- Donna: "Loved the look."
Samantha asked: How is the fit in the calf? I have rather wide calves but smaller feet and am wondering if I will be able to wear these boots as they look very comfortable!
- Donna: "Hi, first of all, I want to say that these boots are like slippers! So comfortable. They seem to have ample room in the calf area, they don't hug my calves, I can fit my hand in the sides & front of the boot..... I hope this helps make your decision. And, if you do order them & you're not satisfied, you can return them to the store...."
- Cathy: "They have lots of room for tucking in jeans so I don't think you'll have a problem. I love these boots and get lots of compliments on them. I hope they work out for you."
- Nancy: "Hi Samantha, I have theses boots & although they are very comfortable, I am not sure they would work for you as they are overall a tight fit. I hope that helps. Nancy"
- Diane: "I also have wider calves and the boot fits just fine. Plenty of room even with jeans tucked in. Very comfortable - I have problems with my ankles too. My thought is that you can always return them if it doesn't work out for you. But I think you will keep them."
Kim asked: What is the shaft and circumfrance size?
- Dola: "This is a very narrow boot and runs on the small side. I typically wear a size 9, but bought these boots in a 8 1/2 and they fit like a glove."
- Susan: "The shaft circumference is a little large for me, and I wish I had gotten it a 1/2 size longer. I like to wear warm socks with boots. They are cute, though."
- Linda: "I dont know , but I can say, these are the most comfy boots i own. iam average size 8."
- Eric: "My shaft and circumfrance size is above average. Thanks for asking "