FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Martha asked: i generally wear a size 7 1/2 if this is not available should I go up to an 8? Thanks
- Amber: "No. I would get a size 7 then cuz these boots run big!"
- Diane: "Yes. My granddaughter wears a size 9 and we had to go to a size10, These are nice boots she loved them."
- denise: "I wouldn't. I normally wear 6. I wish I would have gotten a 5 1/2.Mine flip off my heal so bad, I wear mine inside only as slippers"
- Lisa: "The size I ordered ran a bit big. You might try ordering a size 7. I love these boots, they are very cute and have been complimented on them. However, they offer no support. You will want to avoid any wet sidewalks as my feet get soaked immediately. Also, I don't know why it is, but they have a "salty" look on the black foot area. I'm going to try washing them in the washing machine... hope they will be alright!"
- John: "Yes go up to an 8, my girlfriend wears a 7 1/2 And I bought her a 7. I ended up having to exchange them for an 8."
- Doriane: "yes definitly go up to a 8,i luv mine they are very compfy,and make shure to water proof spray them"
- Julie: "Yrs. They are very "furry" inside. Julie"
- Dana: "I purchased a size 8 because that's the size I usually wear and the fit is perfect. Because of the memory foam inside, you should be fine going up a half size."
- Kortney: "I am a 7 1/2 also and had to get an 8. I first tried the 7 but they were too small."
- Callysa: "I would go with a 7 i wear size 11 (lol) and i found they got really stretched out probably because i wear them everyday. But i recommend a size smaller then usual :) i should of gotten a size 10 forsure. But they are great boots, super comfy, i accidently ordered this colour i originally wanted grey but the black is also really cute. Hope i helped! :)"
- Kim: "I don't know......the sizing seemed to be just right so an 8 might be too big?"
- Kathy D: "Yes, definately go up. I usually wear a 9 or 91/2 and I got a 10."