FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- herb: "my grandaughter wants them."
- shannon: "Can't find in store Love the color"
- Melissa: "It felt comfortable when I tried it on and I liked the color."
- Stephanie: "stylish and nike tends to have comfy sneakers for everyday or exercise."
- Allison: "They are bright and nike is a good brand"
- amanda: "Love the color! These are so comfortable! They are my go-to workout shoe! I have received many compliments on them as well!"
- Sara: "turquoise is my favorite color and also matches my work scrubs perfectly!"
- Teresa: "comfort & price!! Great value!"
- Jessica: "loved the bright colors"
Meghan asked: Should i get Blue or Grey?
- Elizabeth: "Turquoise"
- Wanda: "Bought these for my granddaughter. She picked out the blue and loves them."
- Kylee: "Blue if you like bright colors. I love mine so much (:"
- jesus: "I got turquoise color they are really cool"
- Mary: "I bought both. I love them both!! Depending on what you wear they are both really cute and comfortable. The gray goes with more but the blue is really fun! Good luck. "
- Teri: "I love the blue...fun summer colors!!"
- Farrah: "Everytime I wear these blue shoes, I get a comment on how cute they are. Plus, they brighten up black and grey. They especially look good on tan skin. Good luck"
- Candy: "Blue of course"
- Rian: "I got the teal color. I love the color, its really cute "
Stephanie asked: Is this a good shoe for an underpronator? I keep reading that I need a flexible cushioned shoe but I can't seem to find the one's listed in articles at any store.
- cristina: "Very well made shoe I've purchase several and love them one of my best so far. Feet does not hurt at all if your on feet all day, running or walking. Do recommend."
- Nicole: "Love these sneakers!!!! I have them in Fruit Punch and they are one of the best pair of sneakers i've bought. They are flexible and have great support."
- Jane: "My daughter loves them, she is a nurse, and runner and she loves them"
- Cindy: "I have the hot punch shoe and I did not buy it for anything sports related, just cause they are so darn cute. I think they are comfortable but dont know how they work for sports"
- Holly: "This is a very comfortable shoe with a super flexible sole. I felt very grounded (shorter, like being barefoot) in this shoe. I would recommend the Nike Flex Run or Reebok ZigLite, depending on the anatomy of your foot. If your feet are narrow, you may want to try the ZigLite first."
- Alice: "I am not sure. I have a flat foot and the arch in the shoe is great for me. It is very soft and comfortable. I wear the shoe all day and no pain or discomfort."
- Zolona: "I'm sorry these were purchased for my daughter so I can't answer your question."
- Crystal: "love mine i have black ones also"
- Donna: "I actually bought these for my daughter but she LOVES them. She says they are very flexible and she will never own any other type of shoe."