FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "I like the color"
- Augusto: "My daughter bought a similar shoes and she said she loved the fit and the brand quality it carries."
- Julie: "LOVE the orange/blue combo"
- Laura: "Great running shoe."
- Lisa: "I love love love the bright colors. May I suggest having a running shoe that like this one, but is neon green, but not that yellow green color I have seen on your website. I love Nike! They are my go-to running shoe off the bat. Thanks again! Lisa M."
Kelly asked: The color that specify's crimson/light blue looks orange. Is it a true crimson color or is it orange? I am looking for orange. Thanks.
- Maureen: "It is definately a very bright intense orange. Compared to the one shown I would say it is a little more toward a red orange. I would like to say similar to a flourescent orange as opposed to say a pumpkin orange."
- Philip: " kind of neon orange. no red color at all. all orange and teal. hope helps"
- Jill: "Orange"
- Tanya: "It is bright fluorescent orange, like a bright highlighter."
- Julie: "Definitely orange. My daughter loves them."
- Stefanie: "When I think of crimson I think red. These are definitely in the orange family. Very bright but not quite fluorescent."
- Lindsey: "It is most certainly orange, and a bright one at that. The picture is quite accurate."
- andrea: "Yes they are a nice bright orange color. My daughter wore them for her high school tennis team and she really stood out. Nice orange color-she loved them!"
- Nicole: "The color is BRIGHT orange. Just like in the picture."
- Melissa: "Kelly, the sneakers are truly bright orange... in fact, you could probably say neon...although they don't glow in the dark. I was shocked when I first took them out of the box, but they've grown on me. I love them - lightweight and comfortable too."
- Dana R.: "Yes the color is a bright orange"
- Pamela: "I would call this orange. I have had mine for 5 months and I love them! Wear them to the gym and they are so comfortable and weigh almost nothing!"
Janet asked: Can yu get crimson with purple ties ? Clemson, you know.
- Andrea: "I think you would have to buy the ties on your own and switch them out. I've done that on several pairs. BTW, if you haven't seen these in 'person', the crimson is more like 'safety orange' and the blue ties are more like a grey-ish blue. Just my opinion, of course."
- Michelle: "You have to purchase purple laces separately. I bought neon green laces at my local famous footware store and used on new shoes!! I love them!!"
Caitlin asked: Is this a good running/cross training shoe? I'm looking for good support/ankle support.
- Andrea: "I have three pairs of these, diff colors. I run in them, but not long distances. I switch the pairs around because I find while they are the MOST comfortable pair of shoes ever, they do wear down fast. My running is on track, and doing football stadium stairs. I train with a group of people."
- Tim: "These are the first pair of Nike's my wife have owned in a while and she is very happy with them. Good support and comfortable too."
- Tamara: "Yes, they r comfortable too."