FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marcella: "I love these colors together and these shoes are so comfortable! I have 5 pair but different colors!"
- Lorie: "kids picked it out"
- Pamela: "kid's choice"
- Helen: "My son is into Nike and likes the colors"
- Melanie: "My son loves Nike shoes!!!"
- Tiffany: "my son likes them"
- Elissa: "My son liked them"
- Carolyn: "My Grandson Chose these!"
- Wendy: "My son loves them. Apparently these are huge with the fourth grade crowd this year."
- D: "TRIED IN STORE"
- M: "My son loves Nike and these are great looking shoes. Love the color"
- D: "Blue & Gold colors!"
- bill: "Reputation"
Alec asked: Do these shoes have arch support?
- Margie: "These were purchased for my son- so I'm not sure how the arch support was- although he loved these shoes and comfort is a big factor for him. "
- thomas: "My wife is a regular runner and both my son [who I bought these shoes for] and I realized that these shoes no longer belong to him! She "borrowed" them one day because they are more comfortable then any of the running shoes she owns and they magically have never made their way back to his closet. Arch support? Yes, they are pretty good for runner/walkers enough so that a mom would steal them from her 11 year old son! :)"
- Yessica: "Yes I would say medium support"
- Colleen: "Yes but not much"
carlie asked: are boys sizes the same as girls I am a womens size 7 and a kids size 5 would these fit?
- Stephanie: "The boys shoes differ from adult and girls...the nike shoe is shaped differently. The arch hits your foot in the wrong spot for an adult. I tried my sons on as I am also a size 7 womens shoe. They just didn't have the same feel on my foot as a womens size would."
- Anette: "My son got these in a 6 1/2 boys. I wear a women's 7 and they fit me pretty snug. A kids 7 would fit perfect. Hope it helps :)"
- Cindy: "I wear a women's size 6 and I fit in my sons size 6 youth pair"
- felicia: "I just purchased these shoes in a size 5.5 and I wear womens 6.5. They fit a tad big but Not enough to complain about."
- Kelly: "Yes, they should fit. Some styles of Nikes run small though. I am a women's 5 1/2, and usually buy boys size 3 1/2 or 4."