FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathryn: "For a vacation."
- Angelia: "i love the style."
- K: "Quality , price, good value,good store to do business with"
- Linda L: "To wear to the beach."
- Bradlee: "My wife likes to have a pair to wear around the campsite when she goes on hikes in the Grand Canyon."
- J: "Numerous areas to adjust, molded footbed, already own a pair of Teva thongs that are very comfortable."
- Julie: "Replace a pair my dog chewed."
- Beth: "Awesome price for a teva sandal, recommendation from friend"
- Tanya: "comfort, and cute style"
- Greg: "Have a pair from last year & liked them"
- Terra: "for working"
- J: "Comfort"
- jamie: "Soooooo, comfortable! good price"
terry asked: can i wear them in the water ?
- Margarett: "Although I have not worn them in water, I am sure they would be fine. They are constructed of a hard rubber material that dries quickly. I put them on when I get out of the pool and have worn them to the beach also. They are very comfortable. I wear a size 8 1/2 and ordered an 8. They fit very well."
- Trudi: "I don't normally wear them in water, but I do wash them in the clothes washer - in a lingerie bag and air dry - at the end of the summer. When dry, they look brand new!"
- Laura: "I hadn't thought about it but I imagine you could."
- Melissa: "I don't see why not. They are not water shoes, but wouldn't get hurt if they did get wet."
- Joyce: "Yes, although I don't."