FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "low price, looked comfortable"
- Armid: "comfy and cool"
- suzanne: "very cute"
- KATHY: "20.00 or less"
Stacey asked: how do the shoes fit for sizing? I wear a 9 1/2 should I order that size?
- Melissa: "They seem like they might be made a little big. I ordered my normal size (and I have ride feet, too) and my heel pops out. "
- Lisa: "My daughter is a size 10, which is what she ordered. Her toes are almost to the end but as she's worn them for the last week, they've stretched, a lot. If you are planning on no socks, a 9 1/2 should be ok, otherwise plan on them being a bit tight until they stretch some."
- JEN: "They seem to run a little big, i got them for my daughter and we went a have size smaller. And she loves them! So I would say go with a 9."
- Antoinette: "I bought this shoe for my daughter. She is a 7 1/2 and that's what I purchased a 7 1/2 . She said the fit was fine. I am suggesting that it is true to size. Now she is 19 with a narrow foot. I am 52 and would purchase is a flat shoe a 1/2 size bigger. Hopefully this info helps you decide."
- Leslie: "yes, bought these for my daughter, got her exact size and they fit great.......also they are way darling, much better than in the pic...but them..."