FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Pam: "They are on sale! I have the black pair and they are very comfy!"
- Carol: "Looove the color and Reeboks are recommended by my foot doctor. Price was excellent!"
- stacy: "LOVE THE COLOR"
- Jerri: "bought pair in black and LOVED them"
- Jessica: "had size 12! and price was right!"
- Angela: "my daughter liked them"
- Michael: "Baltimore ravens colors"
- Lisa: "Because they will help my daughter be cool."
- jennifer: "i like the idea that you can machine wash it!!!!!"
- Marcie: "We have another pair in a different color and we loved them so much that We wanted this different print."
- Sharyll: "These are very cute and comfortable."
- Lynn: "for the color alone...my favorite and you can't find lavender very often in a shoe :-)"
cindi asked: is the tongue on these sneakers sewn in all the way to the opening for the foot?
- Cathy: "No."
- Debra: "No, the tongue of the shoe is not sewn in all the way to the opening for the foot. The tongue is moveable like a regular sneaker. The sneakers are very comfortable."
- C: "it is not and i will tell you that the tongue is only real complaint, because the material is so soft the tongue tends to bend when i put my foot in which irritates me. it is easily fixable but it is still kind of annoying."
- Luiza: "No it's just like a reg converse sneaker"