FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Pam: "needed something comfortable.read the-reviews and it sounded like what I was looking for"
- Donna: "Very comfortable and provide the support needed."
- Tiffanie: "Gift"
Rachel asked: Are the wide widths true to width or do I need to get extra wide? I don't want a sloppy heel but need a wide width in the ball & toe area of my foot.
- JULIE: "This is hard for me to answer as I only need a wide in certain shoes. Sketchers being one of them. The wide is a little roomy on me but not sloppy at all. I would swim in an extra wide."
- Claire: "I found this shoe to be very uncomfortable and had to return it. I normally wear a wide width shoe, and these seemed to be more narrow than I expected. The worst part however, was the sole. It feels like you're walking on cement. No cushioning at all. I wouldn't recommend this shoe."
- Candace: "The wide width are true to width. I purchased the 91/2 wide. If I wear thick socks they feel a little tight, but I love them."
- Greg: "My wife actually returned them, due to being to wide. So I suggest they are true to size."
- Lisa: "I bought them while pregnant so I could wear to work. I didnt mean to get wide but figured they would be good if my feet swell. They were loose and a little sloppy to wear. Unless u really need a wide I would suggest a regular."