FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "I like them"
- Linda: "quality shoe, liked the colors, good price"
- ruben: "they where top rated by other buyers"
- Trish: "All of my clothes are blue"
- Katie: "New shoe son has to have the best of the best"
- Lori: "you did not have the ones I wanted in the right size"
- Charles: "Color and fit"
- Kevin: "They are comfortable and stylish"
Carmen asked: My son is 14 and wears a 15 shoe, he is 6 ft 3 in, and very big so he needs wide shoes im not sure if these are wide enough?
- Erika Ellen: "Sorry for the late response. I bought these for my boyfriend. He says that they are pretty wide and in fact in terms of width, they fit him big. So in his opinion, they should be fine for your son."
- James: "They run a bit narrow so I would not get them for him"
- Valerie: "These shoes worked perfect for my son, he is 18 and 6 ft. 5 in. tall. Plus they are in style."
- Deborah: "My son is 13 and insisted on Nike sneakers. I hesitated having heard nike run narrow and my son has a wide flat foot. He Loves his Nikes. No complaints on fit at all. He does put an orthotic in for his arch but does that in all shoes he wears no matter what brand. "