FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Racheal: "My daughter wanted them."
- Patty: "Bought these for my granddaughter so she had an option between black or brown, and she loves boots."
- Noel: "My daughter just out grew these boots and wants the next two sizes up so she can have a pair for some time. They are nice boots."
Gloria asked: Do you think these will work for an 8 yr old who lives in Iowa-lots of snow and cold?
- Juanita: "No Live in the south bought for granddaughter, sometimes a little warm, but the boot is not waterproof."
- Ruben: "We live in Colorado a lot of snow and freezing cold my daughter loved these! She wore them till I hide them from her! "
- Julette: "Yes. I got these for my 8 year old. You do have to spray a waterproofing seal on the boots, but it works great & their feet stay warm & dry!"
- Angelica: "Yes. I purchased them for my granddaughter, who lives in Oklahoma. She loved them!"
- Ganesa: "Yes! They are very cute and stylist. My girls loved them!"
- Daniel: "Yes. Cute and warm. If you are looking for something waterproof, these are not it."
- Nicole: "My daughter is almost 7 and LOVES these boots. We did get her snow boots to play in though, we are in mid-Michigan. If your daughter will be doing a lot outdoors in the snow I'd worry about them getting ruined but my daughter said her feet and legs stay warm in them. "
- Angela: "Yes they are very warm . Make sure you waterproof them though. My daughters both love them and there feet were toasty and dry all winter :)"