FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mindy: "I've had these before, and they are very comfortable."
- Z: "i have feet which were damaged by a disasterous surgeon who is negligent. i have to wear supports on my toe. and i love the bent sole"
- M: "nice shoes looks comfy"
- cheryl: "for comfort"
- Donna: "They appear to be comfortable and stylish. I have owned other Dr. Scholl's sandals and have been pleased with them. Many reviews state that they were too narrow for their feet..I have narrow feet, so I'm hoping they are snug enough to not slide out when i walk."
- K: "looked different"
- Jennifer: "Looks comfortable as well as good support for my feet."
- van: "it's look nice."
- Sandra: "Need support and they look good"
- Heather: "Comfort"
- arlene: "looks comfortable and that means everything"
- Patricia H: "I needed a black pair of sandles for work and didn't want to take the time to go to the mall and purchase them."
- Kathleen: "My husband loves these"
- Terri: "they look cute and comfy"
- Adrienne: "I need comfortable cute strappy sandals for a trip to europe"
- Patricia: "Dr Scholl's sandals are very comfortable."
- Suzanne: "The color, appearance and heel height were just what I was looking for."
- Tammy: "I'm looking for a comfortable sandle that provides support and cute"
Melissa asked: Are these true to size or should I size down 1/2 size?
- Kellie: "They are true to size! A 1/2 size smaller would be too small for my foot."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Melissa, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. We are unable to provide you an answer at this time. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"
sara asked: Can I get these wet in the rain, we live where it rains frequently and I'm often walking in it?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Sara, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. We are unable to answer your question at this time. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"