FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- vickie: "My grandson added these to his wish list for Christmas. he lives on a farm now and wants to be a cowboy."
- Carla: "My son really wants cowboy boots for Christmas!"
- Kimberly: "Nephew picked these out for his birthday"
- Deborah: "Nice looking boot"
- Betty: "I purchased this boot for my 4 year old Grandson for Christmas last year. He said he needs the same exact boot for Christmas this year bigger:)"
- jennifer: "Rodeo"
- Marisa: "Have been looking for a pair of brown cowboy boots for ages."
- Susan: "needed for cowboy costume"
- Sherry: "I purchased these boots for my five year old grandson who just had to have them. I'm sure that he will love them."
- Shasta: "nephew loved em"
- Lisa: "My son wanted them"
- Terry: "Gift for grandson"
Lori asked: If my son takes a size 1 in sneakers(grade 3), then what size boots do I order? Sz 4????
- Linda: "i would order size 2"
- Tonya: "I ordered for both my boys. I ordered the same size as their sneakers and they fit."
- Jessica: "I ordered a full size bigger than my son wears because I didn't want his toes to be pinched. They fit him great and he loves his "working boots"!"
- Ashley: "I ordered a 1/2 size larger than my son's current shoe size. I have ordered a whole size and it seemed to slip to much."
- Jessica: "My son is in grade 2 and wears size 5 tennis shoes. I bought the same size in boot and they fit fine. So I would order the same size or maybe get two pair, one size up too just to make sure of fit. "