FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "durable and look nice"
- Jeremy: "my 4 year old wanted boots like daddy"
- Maria: "Looks comfortable"
- B: "Because he is my oldest grandson he allready have Timberland so i guess he needs a different pair in his boots collection LOL!!!!"
- TRACY: "Cute."
- Inocencia: "Boys boots great purchase, happy to shop at famous footwear!!!!"
- F: "Both of my boys needed boots & I like them because they are nice, casual, & good for the winter without breaking the bank. Lugz are very nice boots for kids!"
- katherine: "christmas gift for my 4 year old grandson who is hard on shoes. and these look like dad's."
- LaTora: "I liked the brown color and no one locally has these shoes."
- jeanette: "my daughter-in-law picked these out will review on them later after we have received them"
- JAMIE: "MY 2 YR OLD CHOOSE THEM"
- S: "Needed casual brown boots."
- LEAH: "CUTE"
- Jennifer: "So cute on my little guy!!"
Pam asked: Is the size 5 for a toddler or 9 year old boy??
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Pam, Here is the breakdown of our sizing. The 5 would be more of a toddler size. Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"