FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Halee: "very cute"
- erlinda: "for a wedding"
- Brooke: "super cute sandals!"
- H: "daughter wanted"
- Lynn: "Daughter found these online and would accept no other for her grade 6 graduation!"
- Kris: "My daughter saw these in the store last weekend and wanted them...want to surprise her."
- Rhonda: "Love these style of sandals. Very fashionable and extremely comfortable."
Corina asked: where can I find the rock/candy sandals in colors champaign and mint/?
- Corina: "Corina is fine."
Francine asked: what is a size 2.5 M?
- maria: "Is for girls around 7-8 years old"
- sharon: "Oh I forgot 2.5 is a 2 1/2 sorry didnt add that in last"
- sharon: "A 2.5 M is a kids M means medium width not quite narrow but not wide "
- carmen: "3"
Alexandra asked: I do not get the size part makes no sence to me?
- maria: "I get it size 13 is more for between 5 and 6 years old even that says pre school it is children size and then follows by 1 2 3 4 when they go older"
- maria: "I bought my girl size 1 for girls she's 7 years old the size it has to do with the feet u might have to take her in to the store n mesure her feet"
- Liza: "These shoes run true to size, is that what u mean?"