FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "Unique Converse style and the pink was a great color block to the all black."
- H: "nice look"
Mariam asked: Are these converse real or fake and is the pink part removable?
- Jessica: "They are real converse and the pink part is not removable "
- Aida: "Hi Mariam, I bought these converse last year. Yes, they are real. Like you, I wanted to remove the pink and I did. You will have to unstitch it. It took me about 45min. to do it but I love the way they look all black. Just remember, once you unstitch the pink fabric you can't go back! They are also very comfortable. I wear them for work where I stand for 12 hours a day. I hope this helped."
- Teri: "Yes, they are real, and No you can not take the pink off."
- Alicia: "They are real converse and the pink is a "side tongue" so it is not remove able."
- Natisha: "im not sure what you mean by real or fake the shoe is by converse and the pink part is not removable thats what makes the shoe."
- Darci: "They're real. The pink part is not removable, it basically has an extra long tongue that folds over, and there's a button to hold them down."
- Tina: "Yes they are real. The pink part is not removable"
- Adriona: "These are real converse and no the pink is not removable I bought a pair back in the fall"
- kathryn: "They are real, and no the pink isnt remove-able. My teenage daughter loves those shoes."
- Amber: "They are very real lol the pink part isn't removable but I love them =)"