FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Meaghan: "Color"
- Janet: "i have this same shoe in red and fits comfortably, so ordered another color."
Diane asked: How true to size is this shoe? For example, I typically wear a 6 1/2 medium in other brands. How high is the heel? How thick is the sole? In order to prevent the "leather" from cracking, what does one do? Thank you in advance to those who offer comments/responses.
- Donna R.: "This shoe is true to size. I wear a 7M and it fits perfect. The heels seems to be 31/2 and the sole is 1/2. They are very easy to walk in.... I usually don't wear high heels like this, but this shoe is very comfortable."
- Soline: "these shoes are true to size, I take a 6. the platform is over an inch thick but they are very comfy shoes. i bought them last summer in the berry and black colors and now i have the tan as well. Good shoes to buy."
- N: "True to size. The heel is 4" at the longest point. widest part of platform is 3/4 ". Not sure about keeping patent leather from cracking. I love the shoe and think it's very stylish!!"
- Barbara: "I felt I should have gone a half size smaller than I usually wear. I think they are about 4 1/2 inch heal all togethern including the sole at abut an inch think. I don't know what to do about leather cracking...humidifier?"