FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "it is a gift"
- K: "Already have black"
- Erin: "comfort and because they donate shoes to those in need"
- Sharon: "I purchased the grey pair in store. They are super comfy, can be dressy or casual, look awesome, and are warm. Cute with jeans or slacks. Great for fall/winter. So, I just had to have another pair in a different color!!!! I love them!"
- Christine: "for comfort and style"
- M: "comfortable"
- Teresa: "I love the look and they are slippers I can wear outdoors"
- Rimgaudas: "price"
- Karen: "They look cute and they are warm and welcoming."
- Adonna: "Looks cozy, comfortable, and stylish."
- Rosanne: "gift for mother"
- Tawni: "Look comfortable and affordable"
- Kathy: "I bought the regular postage shoes and they are sooo comfortable to wear around the house. They are about 1 year old now so ordering two this time."
Diane asked: My daughter is pregnant with twins. She can no longer bend over to tie shoes or pull on shoes. Are these shoes slip-ons? If so they would be wonderful for her.
- Dawn: "Yes, these are slip-ons and very warm and comfy. I think they'd be perfect for a pregnant woman, but they're also great for just throwing on to run on a quick errand. "
- Rebecca: "Yes, they are slip on shoes and very comfortable"
- Michelle: "Congrats! Yes they are easy to slip on & super comfortable. "
- Christian: "Yes they are. And are very comfortable."