FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- T: "Liked the look and i find Skechers to be very comfortable."
- T: "need new gym shoes"
- Barbara: "These are a great pair of running shoes, I have had these before!!"
- Pamela: "I have had these shoes before, they are really comfortable and this is a great price!"
- Jane: "Skechers Premium Energy are the lifesavers for my feet at work. I work on cement floors & am on my feet all day - they feel like I am walking on clouds & NO BREAKING IN."
- Jennifer: "Price, color, look"
- Deborah: "Comfortable with good arch support"
- Jasmine: "IT COMES IN WIDE WIDTH"
- Connie: "I love these shoes. Wear them everyday to work."
- Natalie: "This is my favorite tennis shoe. I've bought this same style for several years. They're comfortable and they look good!"
- KIMBERLEE: "I chose these shoes, because I bought them before; I like them a lot!"
- janet: "for comfort and price stand on feet for long hours"
- theresa: "Needed white sneakers for my new job. Liked all the reviews"
- J: "This shoe fits my foot. I have high arches and need a wide shoe. This shoe looks great and is comfortable"
- Sue: "With bunions and a crooked little toe (broken a long time ago) it is hard to find shoes that fit and are comfortable. I tried these on at a local store and I loved them. They looked so nice and felt so good! I can't wait to get them!"
- P: "BECUASE OF THE GOOD REVIEWS!!"
- Diane: "I have been looking for these shoes for a long time - great fit, great look, great all around."
- Diane: "Skechers is a good name brand and the sale price was too good to pass up."
- Kathy: "I love the style and Sketcher's. And the saving's i got. Easy shopping at home. The quality at FamousFootwear is very good."
- DONNA: "I ONLY BUY SKETCHER TENNIES BECAUSE OF THE COMFORT, STYLE AND I PREFER AN ALL WHITE TENNIS SHOE"
Jo asked: Are these real tie'n shoe laces?
- Connie: "These are real shoes laces that lace up and tie. The pic just has the ends tucked in."
- Janice: "YES. Tie shoes, NOT a slip on."
- Deborah: "Yes bought these for years, recently had back surgery and can't tie them so I bought the slam dunk clog type love them just slip into them"
- Dawn: "Yes they are."
Lisa asked: I have heal pain due to achilles issues. How is the cushion in the heel of these sneakers?
- DONNA: "Most comfortable sneaker I own! if you're going to be wearing the shoe all day every day, the cushion will wear down within six months...that's the only draw back. Well made shoe"
- Jeanne: "I think the heel cushioning in these Sketchers are fine. They are remarkably more stable than most athletic shoes and don't even need to be "broken-in". This is a 2 person answer. Both my sister and I wear them. We don't have achilles issues, but we think you will find them to be the most comfortable sneaks you've ever worn. Jeanne G."
- Nona: "I have neuropathy in my feet and these shoes are very comfortable as well as padded. My condition is described as a numbing, however what I feel is like having your socks wadded up in your shoe. The padding makes this less of an issue. I hope you enjoy your Skechers!"
- Dianne: "Very good"
- Sandra: "Although they are a terrific long lasting shoe I would think the stiffness in the heel would not be what you are looking for. Just my opinion."
- B: "I also endure heel pain. I have found that these shoes offer good support for a shoe of this price. There are days, however, that I need to slip a thin cushioned insole into them, if my pain level is higher than usual. I walk on average, about three miles a day in these shoes. I am on my third pair, and will buy them again. Hope this helps."
- Janice: "The shoes are very comfortable.. there is padding at the top of the shoe but next to the sole not so much. Hope this helps.."
DyAnna asked: Is this Lace Style able to be Tied ?
- Tara: "Yes it does. I have had no problem with them."
- Sandra: "Yes of course just like any other tennis shoe. The strings are tucked underneath in the picture for show purposes."
- Kathy: "Absolutely. The laces tie easily. This is my FAVORITE pair of sneaks. I've probably had about 10 pair over the years! They are a great, comfortable shoe!"
- Paul D: "yes"
- Cynthia: "Yes, these shoes need to be tied."