STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
We require and electronically capture customer information from a valid state or government photo ID (see below for the forms of IDENTIFICATION that we accept) for all returns/exchanges. We maintain a database of customer return activity created for the sole purpose of authorizing returns and exchanges. We do not share or sell the transaction information captured through this process.
We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
Returns with an Original Sales Receipt
- Exchange the item(s) for the full purchase price.
- Receive a refund for the full purchase price in your original form of payment or receive an in-store merchandise credit for the full purchase price.
- Cash refund will be given for merchandise purchased with cash, check, or debit card receipt only. Credit card refunds will be returned back to the credit card used for original purchase.
Returns without an Original Sales Receipt
- Exchange the item(s) at the current selling price.
- Receive an in-store credit at the current selling price.
We accept the following FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION for returns and/or exchanges:
U.S. State Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID, Canadian Provincial Driver’s License, Canadian Provincial ID, Passport, U.S. Laser Visa, Mexican Voter Registration Card, Matricula Consular, Mexican Driver’s License, Japanese Driver’s License
Click here for more specific Return/Exchange Policy information for New York.